Roasted Adzuki Tea / Tea Bags (8g x 15 bags)
JP¥ 1,688 (US$ 16.00)
Air transportation maintains freshness. Shipping fee from Japan included. Delivered without any additional fees.
Adzuki red beans of JA Tokachi Shimizu town brand "Toreta n to". Deep roasted with unique technology, characterized by subtle sweetness and refreshing taste.
It is non-caloric, non-caffeinated and additive-free, so it can be used by children and pregnant women.
[Only available at Japan Airport]
Airport delivery period [Japan time]: All year
Order deadline [Japan time]: 7 days prior to delivery date
Expected delivery date [Japan time]: 7 days after order deadline * Up to 14 days after
* If you choose to pick up at the airport, order at least 7 days in advance.
[Introduction of producers] Tokachi Shimizu Town Agricultural Cooperative
Shimizu-cho, located in the western part of the Tokachi region of Hokkaido, is a place name derived from the Pekerebetsu, which means "bright and clean river" in the Ainu language. The clear water that springs out of the swamps of the Hidaka Mountains flows into the vast land of the Tokachi Plain, creating colorful and rich nature.
We will deliver the blessings of the earth that the nature of Tokachi Shimizu fosters.
- ● Ingredients: adzuki red beans
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): None
● Contents: 120g
● Country of origin: Hokkaido, Japan
● Manufacturer: Tokachi Shimizu Town Agricultural Cooperative
● Serving Instructions: Add 1 tea bag to about 1L of boiling water and brew for about 5 minutes.
・ Store away from direct sunlight, high temperatures and humidity.
・ The delivery area is limited sale only for delivery to Japan Airport. Please be careful.
・ The product weight is only a guide. Please note that the weight may vary.
・ Box and package design may be different. Please note.
● How to Save: Store away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): 1 year including date of manufacture
- Item No. JSA000629