JTB Privacy Notice
JTB Corp. (Main office : 2-3-11, Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan), (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "We") hereby informs you, the data subject, that the Company collects, accesses, uses and otherwise processes your personal data in the following ways with respect to J's Agri Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Services" ).
- 1. Categories of personal data
- (1) We hereby inform you that we collect, use and otherwise process the following categories of your personal data in relation to your temporary registration for the Services:
- Email Address
- Birth Date
- Information of online access or recognizing qualification
- Data of online access or network access
- Online ID
- (2) We hereby inform you that, in relation to your final registration for the Services, (i) we collect, use and otherwise process the following categories of your personal data and (ii) we also keep and process personal data specified in (1) above after your final registration:
- (3) We hereby inform you that, in relation to the delivery of ordered items under the Services, (i) we collect, use and otherwise process the following categories of your personal data and (ii) we also keep and process personal data specified in (1) and (ii) above after your final registration:
▸ For Dispatch of items
- Name for delivery
- Name of office for delivery
- Address for delivery
- Telephone number for delivery
- Facsimile number for delivery
▸ For handling over of items
- Name on passport
- Passport number
- Address of residence or staying place
- Telephone number of residence or staying place
- 2. Legal basis and purpose:
In accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), we hereby inform you that we use and otherwise process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Member registration-related services regarding the Services
- Providing the Services, including provision of information for the items, sale of the items and delivery of the items
- Handling of inquiries and other customer relationships
- Marketing/ Providing information regarding our or other person's products, services or events or campaigns
We may also use your personal data for statistical research or reporting purposes after it has been converted into unidentifiable statistical or aggregated data. This aggregated data may be shared or used for the aforementioned purposes.
We process your personal data in your interest as well as our interest, that is, we provide and you receive the services specified in the above.
- 3. Retention periods
We keep your personal data as long as there is a statutory or legal requirement to do so or in order to provide the aforementioned services to you. For accounting or auditing purposes we may retain your personal data for a period of time after our direct business dealings have ended.
- 4. Data storage and transfer
In addition, in connection with the Services, we may share your personal data with our group companies and other companies within or outside the EEA (for instance, delivery companies that carry out delivery in relation to the Services, service providers, system operation companies).
Where a company is located outside the EEA, we will arrange adequate safeguards such as Binding Corporate Rules or Standard Contact Clause arrangement or transfer your personal data based on appropriate legal basis.
- 5. Prior consent
Where we require access to your Personal Data that GDPR considers Sensitive, we will seek separate explicit consent from you prior to obtaining that data.
- 6. Your rights
If you require assistance or further information about how your personal data is used by us then contact our Data Protection Team via email: email@example.com
If you are not completely satisfied with how personal data request was handled then you may contact your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority.